Look at the pretty Iron Man 3 Mark XLII (that’s number 42 for those that can’t do Roman Numerals that high) pictures. They are up for pre-order right now at Sideshow Collectibles, and I’m sure they would make a fine collectible for your showroom, or office, or the nightstand next to your bed. Just keep it away from the children, right? Heh.
“I am Iron Man.” As the Iron Man 3 movie is coming in just three months, Hot Toys is proud to present a brand new 1/6th scale Power Pose Series (PPS) to fans, highlighting the powerful poses that the Iron Man Collectible Figures can perform which are very closed to that in the movie, and some of the features which can be shared with our Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series, so that the three Series can be displayed together in the same 1/6th scale.
Are you expecting a multitude of BRAND NEW armor suits in the upcoming Iron Man 3 movie? Hot Toys’ Power Pose Series (PPS) will bring you with a collection of all the BRAND NEW armors appeared in the Iron Man 3 movie very soon. Collect them all and enjoy the Power Pose Series together with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series!
Leading the Series is the highly anticipated 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine which is semi-articulated, featuring the flying and battle poses, ability to perform waist and neck twist actions closed to that in the movie, LED light-up functions and figure stand with Mark XLII and the Stark Industries nameplate.
The 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine is coming in Q2 this year together with the movie launch period, so that fans can enjoy it at an earlier time!
The Iron Man Mark XLII Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic likeness of Mark XLII from Iron Man 3
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Semi-articulated collectible figure, able to perform powerful poses, such as ‘flying’ and ‘battle’ poses; waist and neck twist action
- Metallic red and gold paint on armor
- Special patterns on underarms
- Ball joints on four limbs and wrists for posing
- Two (2) poses performed including ‘flying’ mode and ‘battle’ mode with iconic repulsor blast action
- One (1) interchangeable right thigh to switch modes
- LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) left fist
- Figure stand with Mark XLII and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
- Collectible Figures from the Power Pose Series (PPS), Movie Masterpiece Series (MMS) and Diorama Series (DS) can be displayed together, 1:6 Scale
- Button Cell batteries required (included)