Many props from the ‘Man of Steel’ set were auctioned off after the wrap of production. Among the items of Lois Lane, played by Amy Adams in the movie, was a faux diamond ring.
This is what’s speculated:
That’s right! Ms. Lane is, apparently, Mrs. Lane. So is this a Superman Returns situation all over again? Is Lois married at the start of the film to a poor schmuck, a James Marsden type who doesn’t stand a chance against Clark Kent? Or will the film end with Lois and Clark getting married?
Perhaps Lois is in a relationship with someone other than Clark when the films opens and becomes engaged during its running time. Of course, there’s always the chance that Superman and Lois attempt to take their relationship to the next level by the film’s end. In Returns, Lois was engaged to Perry White’s nephew, Richard, so anything’s possible.
RUSSELL CROWE TALKS BEING SUPERMAN’S DAD ON JAY LENO
FAN MADE TRIPTYCH POSTER SET
JOBLO SEES EARLY SCREENING – BULLET POINTS AWESOMENESS OF MOVIE
- Imagine a Nolan story with Snyder effects/action
- It’s the best movie of the year.
- There’s TONS of action with Superman kicking all kinds of ass in his suit.
- The cape is CG’d most of the time so it can look awesome.
- They have intentionally left out most of the the Super action in trailers to save it.
- It’s not nearly as dour and serious as the trailers suggest.
- The movie is complete, minus the 3D post-conversion, which is currently taking place