Just yesterday we had the cover reveal for Marissa Meyer‘s third book of the Lunar Chronicles series, Cress, which you can check out here.
But not only that, Marissa also posted about a Pinterest board contest that you can do to get a chance to win a signed advanced reader’s copy of Cress!
How to Enter
- Create a board on Pinterest with a theme that in some way relates to the Lunar Chronicles. Do you want to make a New Beijing recipe board? An awesome cyborg technology board? A moon-themed fashion board? Be creative! Anything goes!
- In the description of the board, explain how the board’s theme relates to the Lunar Chronicles.
- Pin away!
- Due to silly Pinterest rules, I am changing the method for submitting your board. Instead, please send the link/URL of your board through the contact form on my web site: http://www.marissameyer.com/connect.
– There must be at least 10 pins in order to be qualified for the contest.
– ONE of those pins must be the CRESS cover, which you can re-pin directly from here. (That said, the cover does not have to otherwise relate to your board’s theme.)
So, if you have a Pinterest account already, just build up the board! And even if you don’t have a Pinterest account, it’s fairly easy to make one. I’ve already started on mine as well, which is still pretty new but you can check mine out here.
All entries are due by midnight PS on August 31, 2013, and Marissa will be choosing those with the most creativity and originality. Readers will get to vote on the finalists. 2 winners will be chosen to get a signed copy. Good luck to all!
via Marissa Meyer Blog.